webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
webmistress
Neo Hao Hong, Ruth~
Daughter of God~
17/08/09
Currently Still Studying in Ngee Ann Poly~
Business Studies year 3, Marketing Communication option~
Graduating in April 2010! Yeah!!
cheerios~


Goals for 2010
Under Construction~

recent entries
Hello guys, i guess all of you haven saw me in blo...
HEY EVERYBODY... I HAVE CREATED A TRUE FRIEND TEST...
Ytd went to sakae sushi with ah zheng, benn, jolen...
This is the post where I will be talking about the...
Recently i just had almost a week of camp... On mo...
haha... well, this will be one of the last blog th...
it's seen to be a long time since i ever updated m...
wahaha... today i just take a little time off bah....
haha... ytd was a great day ya... wahaha... go out...
today is thursday... haha... yup i went to the amb...


tagboard


jukebox


rewind


Friday, August 31, 2007
@ 1:26 AM

Today is thursday and we went for gym at raffles place. It was great. When we were chatting and having some snack after it, something struck me... You know, I thought of so many things of God... There were ppl prophesying over me saying that "You are small, but huge inside", "A woman of great faith.". But where is faith standing onto? I was stunned... I did not know what happen... But I know, I must make a difference... We do not belong to the world.

If You have the faith, You can move the mountain... Jesus had the faith to believe in God, and everywhere He goes, He saw miracles, breakthrough in the place! As a child of God, I need to be more and more like Jesus, taking every steps filled with faith. Sharing the gospel. If you love someone, you would think of him/her all day. If I love God, I would want to share His love with everyone! So wat am I waiting for? I need to stand firm and know that God will come true for me in all situations. Even for mission trips, I should not be saying that " aiya, what if my financial still cannot make it, blah blah..." I need to have faith and believe... Praying at all times...

Amen...

If you know God, you know love for God is love! Amen! I love my God! Not a want, but a need! God, You are my Need!



©copyrighted 2008 oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com