|
webmistress
|
 Friday, June 15, 2007
 @ 10:56 PM
it's seen to be a long time since i ever updated my blog... haha... no choice... just last week was my common test while this week is the start of my holiday... haha... but i had to prepare for GK camp coming on monday and tuesday... I am teaching in the camp... I believe that the GK camp would rock... there were be community children coming to join the camp... wah!! haha... can't imagine it.... well... tml is sat, but I would need to go and prepare for the camp... it is the last preparation... then on next week thur, fri and sat... I would have youth camp.... that will be the time that I enjoy.... haiz... still have work undone... oh no... my tutorial of OB, MIEC and bstat... so many sia... luckily i have done my jap already... but i must learn also... cos got hiragana test... oh no... how to cope lei? then in july there would be test 2!! must work hard liao... but I believe in God... we will be the head and not the tail... haha... so i know!! NOwadays, I love the song "For Who You Are"!! It's a nice song... haha... Some part of the song: Holy, Righteous, Faithful till the end. Saviour, Healer, Redeemer and Friend.
©copyrighted 2008 oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com
|
|
about me
further stuffs of you here |
 Friday, June 15, 2007
 @ 10:56 PM
it's seen to be a long time since i ever updated my blog... haha... no choice... just last week was my common test while this week is the start of my holiday... haha... but i had to prepare for GK camp coming on monday and tuesday... I am teaching in the camp... I believe that the GK camp would rock... there were be community children coming to join the camp... wah!! haha... can't imagine it.... well... tml is sat, but I would need to go and prepare for the camp... it is the last preparation... then on next week thur, fri and sat... I would have youth camp.... that will be the time that I enjoy.... haiz... still have work undone... oh no... my tutorial of OB, MIEC and bstat... so many sia... luckily i have done my jap already... but i must learn also... cos got hiragana test... oh no... how to cope lei? then in july there would be test 2!! must work hard liao... but I believe in God... we will be the head and not the tail... haha... so i know!! NOwadays, I love the song "For Who You Are"!! It's a nice song... haha... Some part of the song: Holy, Righteous, Faithful till the end. Saviour, Healer, Redeemer and Friend.
©copyrighted by oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com
|
|
freebies
if you got some stuffs you wanna share then share it here
|
credits
designer: stephanie
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Those Close ones
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
|