webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
webmistress
Neo Hao Hong, Ruth~
Daughter of God~
17/08/09
Currently Still Studying in Ngee Ann Poly~
Business Studies year 3, Marketing Communication option~
Graduating in April 2010! Yeah!!
cheerios~


Goals for 2010
Under Construction~

recent entries
well well, ytd i went to collect the craft from su...
well well, today was a busy day for me. first star...
woo hoo~ haha. today morning prayer was great alth...
woo hoo~ God is Good, all the time, and all the ti...
woo hoo~ today God answer a small little prayer th...
well, well, back at home. haha. after my dinner at...
well well, ytd night we went to watch iron-man at ...
woo hoo. finally my blog is nice and back! my blog...
Hey ppl, back from penang trip. Penang trip is rea...
haha. couldn't imagine myself writing blog. it bee...


tagboard


jukebox


rewind


Thursday, May 08, 2008
@ 11:12 PM

just 2 thoughts that i have for this few days. and 2 songs that i can't stop singing, because, whenever i sing it, i know i believe with all my heart, and when i sing it, i am declaring it, whenever i sing it, i really want to see it happening. i don wan to be a liar who sing through their lips without worshiping God truly with their heart. I'm not contented with the relationship i have with God now, i just want more! I want to be a true worshiper in Spirit and in Truth.

The 2 songs are
Mighty to save by hillsong
Lyrics:
Everyone needs compassion
A love that's never failing
Let mercy fall on me
Everyone needs forgiveness
A kindness of a Savior
The hope of nations

Savior
He can move the mountains
My God is Mighty to save
He is Mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

So take me as You find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender

Shine your light and let the whole world see
We're singing for the glory of the risen King...Jesus

I believe my God is mighty to save, and i believe that God has placed everyone and every person, no matter out frenz, our family or our relative for a reason and a purpose. If we love them, we should show them who is the true love of this world.

Take me in by Kutless:
Take me past the outer courts
Into the Holy Place
Past the brazen altar
Lord I want to see your face
Pass me by the crowds of people
And the Priests who sing your praise
I hunger and thirst for your righteousness
But it's only found in one place

[Chorus:]
Take me into the holy of holies
Take me in by the blood of the lamb
Take me into the holy of holies
Take the coal, touch my lips, here I am

This song is very meaningful because everything that is sing in this song is linked to the tabernacle and when you understand that Tabernacle is linked back to Jesus and what Jesus did on the cross for us, you will never ever want to forsake this God that we loved. For he can lay down his life for our sins and never regret it, no one, no one can ever compare to this love.




©copyrighted 2008 oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com